Challenge, Develop and Encourage at various stages of fabrication process and initiation of corrective action, as necessary, to assure the conformity of the finished product with established quality specifications and standards. Directs standard work according to Standard Operating Procedure.
- College degree in Business Administration, Management, Industrial Engineering, or similar.
- 10+ years experience in a manufacturing production setting. Experience in Textiles (especially cut and sew operations) a strong plus.
- Well versed in Lean Manufacturing, 5S, 6 sigma, continuous improvement, and ISO principles.
- Strong interpersonal, leadership, and analytical skills.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office suite, especially Excel.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
- dentifies manufacturing problems by observing and studying product processes, system reporting and performance results; investigating complaints and suggestions;
- interviewing process for supervisors and operators; completing troubleshooting and Root Cause analysis procedures.
- Determine manufacturing objectives, such as, efficiency, cost savings, operator performance, and safety; evaluating processes and costs.
- Develops operational solutions by defining, studying, and sourcing alternative solutions; determining impact on total output.
- Resolves issues by understanding manufacturing goals, processes, modes of operation, and limitations.
- Improves manufacturing quality results by recommending new process; implementing changes; contributing information and opinion to departments.
- Maintains safe and healthy work environment by following and enforcing standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
- Provides day to day management by reviewing and summarizing operating and production data and trends.
- Accomplishes company manufacturing goals by completing related results as needed.